What is Pure Nutrition CALCIUM MAGNESIUM?

A combination of important trace elements to improve bone health and more!

CALCIUM MAGNESIUM is a combination of essential nutrients:

  • Calcium
  • Magnesium
  • Phosphorus
  • Boron
  • Vitamin D3

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, stored mostly in bones and teeth. About 99 percent of our calcium is found in the skeletal system and dental structures (bones and teeth), mostly in the form of calcium deposits. The remaining 1% is stored throughout body tissue.
When people think of the mineral calcium, bone health is usually the first thing that comes to mind – but its benefits go beyond helping to build and maintain a strong skeletal structure. This mineral is also needed to regulate heart rate, support muscle function, regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels and is involved in many nerve signaling functions and much more.

Magnesium plays a central role in almost every bodily process, from DNA synthesis to insulin metabolism. Low levels of this important mineral are even linked to a whole list of chronic conditions – such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes, bone problems and heart disease. Therefore, it goes without saying that no nutritious diet can not be complete without a few servings of foods rich in magnesium.

Phosphorus is a key mineral involved in hundreds of cellular activities every day. The skeletal structure and vital organs – including the brain, heart, kidneys and liver – all rely on it to maintain the proper functioning of the body.
Phosphorus is the second most abundant element in the human body (second only to calcium). It makes up about 0.5% of a baby’s body and about 1% of an adult’s body.
In addition to skeletal and organ health, other key roles are the absorption of nutrients from the foods we eat and the support of detoxification.

Why choose CALCIUM MAGNESIUM from Pure Nutrition?

  • Highly effective complex formula
  • Helps increase bone strength
  • Reduces muscle cramps
  • Improves heart function
  • Helps the proper course of all reactions in the body
  • Regulates blood pressure
  • Improves the function of the nervous system
  • GMP quality certificate



Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings 60
Boron ( from Amino Acid Chelate_ 2 mg
Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) 5 mcg
Calcium 500 mg
Phosphorus ( as dicalcium posphate ) 38 mg
Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide ) 250 mg



We recommend that you take 4 capsules a day with food.